Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Emails Received Without Message Body

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dphenry157

dphenry157

• Members
  • 214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 AM

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:31 AM

I have begun to receive email to my MS Outlook account with blank message bodies.  The email seems to come across on my Samsung Note5 device, but the same email shows up totally blank in the MS Outlook account.  In addition, I am not able to reply to the blank message sender.  I'm not having any luck with my Google searches to find any fixes.  Any help will be most appreciated.

TY,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

Try sending yourself a test email and see if you get it normally on each device. It's possible the email being sent uses HTML or some other kind of script your outlook isn't showing. Do you have a antivirus that scans incoming email to Outlook? 

#3 Niweg

Niweg

• Members
  • 802 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

How are you accessing this email?  Web browser (if so which) or client (if so which).  Have you tried alternatives (there are numerous ones)?

Make regular full system backups or you'll be sorry sooner or later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users