Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Call Of Doody 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 disneycast

disneycast

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 PM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 06:28 PM

I hate this game, yet i cant stop playing it. The health sucks, the HUD sucks, and the ai sucks.
I cant stand it. I beat halo and halo 2 on legendary and super ghouls and ghosts on hard, but for some reason i cant beat this. I have tried cheats yet they arent working. Can anyone offer help? I am stuck on the trainyard. I have completed most of the british missions yet cant progress b/c of thisstupid level. Oh and by the way, im playing on beginner. go on and laugh, but lets see you beat SG&G on hard.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 06:32 PM

The health is bugged on dual-core processors unless you install the 1.01 Intel dual-core optimization patch.
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#3 shadowlemon

shadowlemon

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:33 AM

call of duty 2 is easy, beat the game on hard in 2 days

#4 disneycast

disneycast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:40 AM

thanks im running it on a amd 4800 with 2gb of ram and nVidia 7900 GT

#5 disneycast

disneycast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:45 AM

the stupid cod website isnt working for me. so tell me if this is the right website or download: download.activision.com

#6 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:29 AM

You can find the patch here. The way the health is supposed to work is that it recharges to full if you are out of combat for a few seconds, same way the shield works in HALO, but the timing isn't working on some dual-cores so it never recharges the health properly. To help with a lot of timing problems that the AMD dual-cores are causing install this AMD Dual-Core Optimizer.
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users