Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HP LaserJet 2035

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BTC

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:04 AM

My HP LaserJet 2035  randomly prints a page about Environmental Impact.

A copy is attached.

Does anybody know what causes this and/or how can I stop it.

Attached Files

Edited by BTC, 24 May 2016 - 10:05 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,067 posts
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

I haven't looked at your file because, like many here, I am allergic to opening stray files but if it is headed HP and warns about saving paper and not printing more than is absolutely necessary then it is probably being produced by the printer's software.

If you go searching in the depths of your printer's control panel you may find a switch or option to turn this off.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 softeyes

• Members
  • 1,393 posts
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:30 PM

Your printer is part of an environmental steward program: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c01592384

Your user manual is 148 pages, do you still have access to it? You might find your answer there.

I see you have also posted your problem with HP:

Posting your situation with HP directly, you will hopefully receive a concrete answer. If you get an answer before your issue is solved here, please let us know :wink:

Self edit re: manual

Edited by softeyes, 25 May 2016 - 08:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users