Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Surface Pro 4 Unresponsive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thepokey

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:49 AM

Hey guys, really hoping you can help here.

Got a surface pro 4 about a month ago. Was running super smooth up until today. I was doing some work on it and the screen just froze and became unresponsive. Nothing I could do would work. I waited for awhile to see if it would come good but it didn't. I clicked the power button to try shut it down and then turn it back on. The screen went to black but now it won't turn on at all. Totally unresponsive. When I plug the power in it indicates that it's charging but other than that it gives no response. Any way around this? Really, really inconvenient.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  • Local time:08:04 AM

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:57 PM

try holding the power button down for several seconds, then pressing and holding it down again. If that doesn't work, let me know.
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users