Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dating website creation. Website builder anyone?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aussie Shiraz

Aussie Shiraz

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

Greetings to all of you at Bleeping Computer!

I am wanting to create a website dedicated to dating.  It will be similar to Ashley Madison or Seeking Arrangement etc.  Maybe I will just go for the normal "40+" category.

Two website builders seem to top the list:

1. Oxwall

2. Boonex Dolphin

I have also heard that they can be created in Wordpress. 

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the builders in question or could point me in the right direction?

Do any other builders come highly rated?

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnCrout

JohnCrout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:04 PM

You could try Chameleon Social http://www.chameleonsocial.com

It is a rather decent script. Skadate is ok too but like 10 times more expensive. 

Edited by JohnCrout, 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM.

#3 zainmax

zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

Greetings to all of you at Bleeping Computer!

I am wanting to create a website dedicated to dating.  It will be similar to Ashley Madison or Seeking Arrangement etc.

Difficult to understand what you want, because ashleymadison.com is actually WordPress and seekingarrangement.com also is WordPress.

Of course it is more correct to say - they all use 100% of WordPress platform.

#4 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

Build your own , full customizing or buy a mojo script, php MyAdmin for dbase and Perl I think it had, oh std css and html in there too.  Unix boxes and plenty of backups or if your renting/buying time from the gazillions of hosts they'll make you do the work and you have to back up yourself, oh they'll show you how but what a pain and your paying for it so you'd think they'd have automated NOPE, they don't care HA!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 29 July 2017 - 06:48 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#5 Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat

• Members
  • 808 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 AM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

Look at 'dating web php scripts' https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dating+web+php+script&t=ffnt&ia=web

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ― Albert Einstein ― Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

InternetDefenseLeague-footer-badge.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users