Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Port Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EvilGummieBear1

EvilGummieBear1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:29 PM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603173/usb-port-not-working-sort-of/ - Hamluis.

Hello, very late to join in but, have you solved the problem? My laptop has the same issue, I too have 3 ports, one on the left, two on the right, plus two extra on the fan. My fan only works in the right port closest to me, and I can't plug anything into the fans ports anymore because those won't read anything but itself. My mouse, game pad, or controllers no longer work in the port that I've used for my fan, it's as if the fan owns that port and that port owns the fan. It's not too big of a deal but it's an inconvenience because I can't game unless I use the laptops touch-pad or I end up not being able to use my mic (which is also usb).

Edited by hamluis, 23 May 2016 - 11:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users