Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mobile Phones: An Ear Full Of Worms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 06 December 2004 - 03:46 PM

They're coming to mobile phones - those nasty viruses, worms and Trojan horses that have, on more than one occasion, crippled PCs. No doubt about that. The question is: Will they be as bad? By John Blau IDG News Service, 12/03/04 Numerous experts believe mobile viruses could be as malicious as their PC predecessors. But some, disturbingly, worry they could be a whole lot worse. Just consider these two facts: Already today, the planet is populated with substantially more mobile phones than PCs with the gap between the two steadily increasing; and many of these mobile phone customers plan to use their devices as electronic wallets capable of paying for goods and services.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 06 December 2004 - 05:27 PM

Idiots who make crapware! Ought to be fined 30,000!
cant even talk on a cell phone today and why because it runs windows pocket OS or other ones. AHhh the good old days when cell phones were big had no screens but orange letters.......

I still like the color screens and pic capabilities but not the viruses.....

And I bet most of them come from those savers you get online for your phone??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users