Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rundll Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lucasmemorial

Lucasmemorial

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:16 AM

Posted Image I get this on my desktop at startup everytime. Any help would be appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lucasmemorial

Lucasmemorial
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:20 AM

Also i am prompted to "Get Genuine" windows at startup, when i (to my knowlege) already have geniune as this is what came with my computer. The computer is over 2 years old now and my brother also gets the same message on his computer. I believe this was from a recent update from widows. (possably to try to make more money?) or have i really been short changed...

Edited by Lucasmemorial, 08 August 2006 - 08:21 AM.

#3 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 11:52 AM

Hey Lucasmemorial,

I have read your post and I think it would be wise for you to post a HijackThis log for an expert to review.
I recommend you follow the HijackThis preparation guide which can be found here. It is important that you follow the guide closely. A number of scans will be run which may well fix your problem. As the guide says, after you have completed the scans that are recommended, please post your HijackThis log in a new topic in the forum found here. Please add your system infomation and also what problems you are having.

Please be patient, and a HJT team member will help you to clean up your system.
David

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users