Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not responding on mouse click

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OopsOpss

OopsOpss

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:43 PM

Hello, I have a question about my games in windowed mode not responding on mouse click.

When ever I play games such as MineCraft or any game that is in windowed mode every time I click the game will say not responding for about one second then will go back to normal, when this is happening the task bar shows the game task moving to the right like im moving it myself. I Am on windows 8.1!

Can i get some direction on this please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

I still have that issue myself in windowed mode but to be honest I attribute it to windowed mode being a bit more intensive to run than full screen because your gpu would have to render what ever is in your background silmutaneously as well as your game

#3 OopsOpss

OopsOpss
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

I still have that issue myself in windowed mode but to be honest I attribute it to windowed mode being a bit more intensive to run than full screen because your gpu would have to render what ever is in your background silmutaneously as well as your game

Hey thanks for the tip! I was asking if there is a solution to fix it tho!

#4 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:59 PM

don't use windowed mode, fixed! buy a better GPU, Fixed! turn down game graphics settings, Fixed!

Edited by TheTripleDeuce, 22 May 2016 - 03:26 PM.

#5 m_sabbir

m_sabbir

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:39 AM

I HAVE NO IDEA DEAR.....BUT LOW GRAPHIC CAN THIS PROBLEM BUT NOT SURE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users