Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

An easy to use NAS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ingeborgdot

ingeborgdot

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 PM

Posted 21 May 2016 - 01:25 PM

With people's experience using a NAS which one seems to be the easiest to use?  I am getting this for a friend of mine and he wants some things to be able to do.  He wants to be able to access with his iPad at home and on the road.  His co worker needs to be able to access it when he is on the road also from his laptop.  The user interface needs to be user friendly if that is possible.  4 bay would be good so raid 5 can be used.  Anyone care to give their 2cents.  Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:54 AM

I would look into Netgear readynas 4bay that has Readycloud abilities. http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-ReadyNAS-Attached-Diskless-RN10400-100NAS/dp/B00BNI4CVG Netgear routers also have readyshare/readycloud for their usb attached devices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users