Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't use my PC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Artsu

Artsu

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

So, I bought a ssd and wanted to clone everything from my HDD drive to the ssd drive using aomei backupper. I clone something but it didn't work properly. The cloning made new partitions on to my ssd, and one of them had WinRe. I then thought I could clone the files back to my HDD, because I thought it didn't work. So I first put the WinRE partition in to my HDD, and my computer wanted to restart. So it tried to restart but stays in the same screen loading and saying the same thing. It says Tentatives de reparation. This is French and am not sure what it is in English. It just stays there and I cannot do anything. If you know something I could do, PLEASE Help!

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 21 May 2016 - 05:08 PM.
Moved from Win 10 to 'Backup, imaging, etc software'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,535 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:32 AM

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Artsu

Artsu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:33 PM

Thank you for your answer, but it didn't work.

#4 Artsu

Artsu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:07 AM

Don't worry about it anymore. I was able to make it work. Than you for your answers.

#5 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 PM

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:41 AM

Don't worry about it anymore. I was able to make it work. Than you for your answers.

Please give us the solution; we would like to know how you worked everything out, thanks!  :)

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

"I heard Spock finally got colander!"  "I believe the word is Kolinahr."  "Oh."

#6 Artsu

Artsu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:03 AM

Please give us the solution; we would like to know how you worked everything out, thanks!   :)

So what i did, was to download a fresh copy of windows on to the empty ssd. i did this by downloading an windows 10 iso file on to a USB stick and booted from that. Then when i got the ssd to working, you could probably see your old HDD files (i couldnt so i deleted everything from that drive for later purposes.) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users