Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

City model game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hahohe

Hahohe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

I want to create a 3D city model with moving cars and pedestrians, and changing traffic lights. I also want the viewer to be able to move the camera to see different parts of the city, just like the Google satellite map, but with more camera movements, like pan and rotate camera. I want to make the viewer be able to change time and weather in the city too.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingDavidlll

KingDavidlll

• Members
  • 297 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:07 AM

To be honest that's a decent amount of work that you want to do there however it isn't too hard.

I'd highly recommend using an already made game engine such as Unity3D for this as that will give you a lot of presets which you can just use.  Are you just trying to learn to model or do you want to learn to program or both? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users