Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what happen to my laptop now?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:18 AM

i have laptop of aspire 4752z B972G50Mn Basic Spec CPU Pentium Processor Model Pentium
B970 Processor Speed 2.30GHz CPU Cache TurboboostSpeed Chipset GPU Model Intel®
HD
Graphics
3000 Memory & Storage RAM 2GB Memory Type DDR3 Memory Speed Memory
Expandable Memory Slots 2 Storage Type HDD HDD 500GB HDD Format Rotational Speed 5400 rpm SSD/eMMC Optical Drive DVD-
Writer
DVD-
RAM/±R/
±RW Display Display Size 14inches Resolution 1366x768 Panel Type Network Ethernet WiFi 802.11b/
g/n Connectivity Connectivity HDMI
USB2.0
Bluetooth
Camera Software OS Windows
7 OS Ver Windows
7 Home
Premium 64-bit
Starter Battery Battery 4 Hour Size Dimensions 342.0 x
34.2 x
mm Weight 2.25 kga which i have try to upgrade to win 10 64-bit but how dvd rom damaged and i again try restore it to win 7 64-bit and it was full installed and after restart it show blue screen then i try to install win 7 again from flash drive then it shows windows cannot installed. The selected disk has MBR partition table. On EFI system windows can only install in gpt disks. Again after restart it shows now windows boot manager windows setup error. What to do? How to solve problem.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,713 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

You can install a newer version over an older one, like Windows 7 over Vista.  But you can not do the opposite.  You should use a program like Eraser to overwrite the hdd, then install Windows 7.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

• Members
  • 890 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

1) If you use the media creation tool to download a copy of Windows 10 and install it, it will (as of November) accept the Windows 7 key printed on the sticker on the bottom of the laptop for activation.
2) With either 10 or 7, when you get to the where to install it point, there is an option to delete the existing partitions. Delete ALL of them and then click next. You won't be trying to repair Windows; but, rather installing a fresh copy.
Computer dinosaur, servicing PC's since 1976

#4 LiamP5

LiamP5
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

dc3 eraser is not opening please give right link. Davis when i try to windows 7 from pen drive because of damage dvd rom after bios it shows like this

Attached Files

Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,713 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

Eraser

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

• Members
  • 890 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

So you want Windows 7?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/ (Use the Download tool now button and your Win7 key WILL WORK (I Promise))

Computer dinosaur, servicing PC's since 1976

#7 LiamP5

LiamP5
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:59 AM

thank you very much davis and dc3 you both are genius it is working fine now.
Be happy, always try
for it

#8 Fascist Nation

Fascist Nation

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:44 PM

might consider upgrading to 8GB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users