Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help in virutalbox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 saim12

saim12

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:59 AM

so i created a windows xp system on my virtual machine then it created a undentified network on my computer it it saya virtualbox host only and im gonna test viruses and im afraid that it will spread in the network and shared files i dont know where is the shared files so i can remove any important docs in the shared file sorry for the english

Edited by hamluis, 04 February 2017 - 06:00 PM.
Moved from AOA to VMs - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_GNULINUX_*

Guest_GNULINUX_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:34 AM

That's not a problem if you didn't enable it in the settings of the VM (see screenshot).

You can always disable the adapter in your host (if you don't trust it), don't forget to enable it when you want to make use of this function!

mnNkxli.png

Hope this helps!  :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users