Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PLEASE HELP ME CONNECT WIFI.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 m_sabbir

m_sabbir

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:13 AM

TODAY I TRYING TO CONNECT WIFI FROM MY ANDROID PHONE TO DESKTOP PC.I HAVE NO WIFI ADAPTER IN DESKTOP. BUT I ABLE TO CONNECT WIFI IN SERVER 2000 FROM ANDROID. BUT I COULDN'T CONNECT IN XP . WHEN I connect USB THETERING AND DIBUGGMODE AUTOMATICALLY A ADAPTER SHOW MY SERVER "2000 IN NETWORK SHARING CENTER.BUT IT IS NOT SHOW IN XP. THoUGH I USED PDANET + BOTH PC AND ANDROID. PLZ HELP ME.......THANKS FOR READING.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stancestans

Stancestans

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:28 AM

You need to install usb drivers for your android phone in Windows XP. Look in Device Manager while the phone is connected to XP machine. Is it detected and does it have a yellow exclamation mark next to it? If it does then it's not properly installed. Does your XP system actually detect a new hardware device when you connect the phone to it?

#3 m_sabbir

m_sabbir
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:53 AM

but in server is it install automatically? but why not XP.?

#4 m_sabbir

m_sabbir
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:54 AM

thank you soo much for reply

#5 Stancestans

Stancestans

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:25 PM

but in server is it install automatically? but why not XP.?

There is no point in comparing why it worked in one setup and didn't work in another. No matter the environment, you must get drivers to properly install for any device to work, including your phone. Device Manager is the place to start troubleshooting whether your Android device is properly installed or not.

#6 m_sabbir

m_sabbir
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:21 AM

THANK YOU BROTHER.YES I WILL TRY THAT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users