Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Business annual day. Need trophies for employees

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Albert7485

Albert7485

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 AM

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:49 AM

Hi all,
I am a new member in this forum. I would like to post my first thread here. I hope someone here can help me on this. We are going to conduct the annual celebrations for our 2 years old business. It was a small IT startup when we started 2 years ago. Now we are one of the renowned software company in the marine industry. As part of our annual celebrations, we are planned to introduce different awards and employee recognition programs. Also the management team has suggested to give small trophies to every employee in our company. This will require more than 50 trophies. My concern is where we can get 50+ unique trophies that are customized with our company logo. When I searched online, I found this trophy which costs $9 per piece.
http://www.houlthellewell.com/product-details/classic-trophies-awards/hh-classic-trophies-and-awards/economy-8417/

15835249581331120168economy-8417.jpg

I asked in their website about bulk orders but didn’t get any replies from their side. Do you guys have any suggestions for an online store that can deliver these kind of trophies in bulk order?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,827 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:35 AM

A good contact point would be around the sport of bowling.  Many are retailers with a central manufacturer for parts and pieces assembled by the retailer to customer specs.  Some jewelery stores also have retail contacts.

#3 georgehenry

georgehenry

• Members
  • 415 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:41 AM

When I was working, the only form of recognition I liked, was money.

#4 Al1000

Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 7,881 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:40 AM

With over two decades experience as an employer, I can confidently say that employees prefer financial rewards/bonuses etc.

That said, the trophy in the OP looks like the sort of thing that I used to win when I went motorcycle racing at club level. So perhaps a local motorcycle racing club would be able to put you in touch with a local supplier of trophies.

Edited by Al1000, 19 May 2016 - 06:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users