Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony Ericsson flip phone (W830)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kasizzle1

kasizzle1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:34 PM

I recently purchased a Sony Ericsson W830. I booted the phone and inserted my SIM card and immediately began to change a few settings here and there (things such as theme and wallpaper). After about an hour of changing themes, I went into the games section. I played all of the pre-installed games, such as the Sims 2. Then, I stumbled upon a game called 'execute' which looked a bit peculiar, because it didn't have a thumbnail next to it with an image. I selected it and the screen went black. I couldn't exit the game, so I took off the back cover and took the battery out. I waited about ten minutes and put the battery back in. Now, the phone will not boot no matter what I do. Can anyone give me some advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,546 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 AM

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:12 PM

Since you just recently purchased a manufacturer discontinued item. Are you able to return the item for a refund or replacement, at the place of purchase? I am unable to find anything related to a game called 'execute' that is included on this feature phone. Unfortunately the only suggestion I have is return it or replace it.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users