Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need to set up a comunication between canada and usa via ipad and computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blueheel

Blueheel

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

I hope I am in the right place. if not please direct me to the right area. My significant other is going to Ontario Canada for ten days fishing, every year we have problems with phones, we are older and he has a flip phone still, yes some of us still do, it will not work in Canada even if we enable the international calling on it, so he ends up going to the lodge and calling collect, inconvenient at best. I have a Ipad with 3G on it and have both a desk top with windows 10 and a laptop with windows 7 home premium. is there a way to set up so we can communicate between him on the ipad and me at home on one of the computers? Thank you for any help you can give.  BLue

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

Skype?  There's an app for the iPad, so you'll both be able to communicate once he gets a Wifi or 3G signal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users