Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Smart Goose!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Beel

Beel

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:44 AM

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/offbeat/momma-goose-asks-officer-for-help-untangling-baby-from-balloon-string/ar-BBsWQqq

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:06 AM

Now that put a definite smile on my dial......good one mate !

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,852 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:37 AM

Such a switch from chasing people away you knew something was not right.

#4 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Guys, I am convinced that animals aren't as dumb as we may think.  Let me tell you about something I witnessed...

One day, myself and three friends were fishing in a small boat.  We had spread ourselves and were fishing from different positions, i.e. one each to the left and right of the bow and stern.  Up came a Pelican swimming by our boat.  It swam around the boat diddled for a while in front of each of us as though it was asking for something.  As you may know, a Pelican has a pouch by its throat where it stores fish.  It continued in this strange manner until one guy noticed something was lodged in its pouch.  It turned out that a dead catfish had somehow gotten stuck in the pouch.  My friend grabbed the Pelican and removed the catfish.  The bird then flew away, obviously much relieved.

I swear that everything I said is true.  That incident was one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed.

Edited by Agouti, 14 May 2016 - 04:44 PM.

#5 Beel

Beel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:57 AM

Tend to agree with you Agouti. Having lived in some remote places in OZ for many years I too have seen a few some animal behaviour in that regard that many would not believe which includes cattle, horses, donkeys and even emus and of course birds. Thanks for the input. :thumbup2:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users