Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Have To Restart PC Daily During Games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 WigglyWally

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:41 PM

For a while now I have had the Asus GTX 750Ti OC Edition and it had been working out great. But ever since I started playing a game called Unturned, play a bit  then the audio would hang in a buzzing noise or it would make a buzzing noise at different frequencies, the monitor would lose signal and I would have to restart the PC by holding down the power button. After I restart the computer then while playing the game, the display driver will crash and recover in what seems like 5-10 minute intervals from then on and I would have to restart the game. This occurs every single day and I have no idea why and I am becoming increasingly frustrated by this annoying problem. I have updated graphics drivers and reinstalled them to no avail. Once I even removed the GPU for a few days and played the same game and the problem didn't occur again until I put the GPU back in. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

-EDIT: I put a desk fan at full power blowing into the empty fan hole in the back of the computer and the drivers still crashed and recovered so it isn't overheating. Up until it crashes, the GPU log says it reached 70 degrees, I'm assuming it is in Celsius. My frustration level is probably at an 8 out of 10 right now and I am absolutely bewildered as to what is happening so please help me diagnose this problem.

Edited by WigglyWally, 13 May 2016 - 08:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

also posted here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/614026/have-to-restart-pc-daily-during-games-please-help/

With the mention that everything works with the GPU removed, this seems more like a hardware issue.
Since that might be the case, this topic is closed.

Please do not start multiple topics about the same issue. It is confusing for you, those who are trying to help and can delay the help process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users