Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is there a problem with Google Earth servers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The-Administrater

The-Administrater

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:59 PM

When trying to find routes in Google Earth, it shows the normal road routes. But if I click on any of the other transport options such as "cycle routes" or "public transport", nothing happens and they do not load. Can somebody who also has GE try this? It was working before but not now. Want to know if its an issue with my comp or not.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

Have you browsed the Google Earth Help Center ?  There is also a link to their Help Forums on that page.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

#3 The-Administrater

The-Administrater
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:06 AM

Have you browsed the Google Earth Help Center ?  There is also a link to their Help Forums on that page.

I did search for info via google (a bit ironic perhaps?) I tend to ignore help files as they tend to cover general issues and compatibility at best. I did post this question on that help forum tho.

Also I get the same issue using another computer in my house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users