Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a good day.
I wanted to see if anyone has heard of the Bad_Pool_Caller Error: B S O D that has come up on a few Windows 10 Machines.
I have looked up a few resources on how to fix this problem, but I wanted to reach out before I tried to many of them.
Some of the causes that I have read about this error are:
- Old Hardware.
- Driver Incompatibility or conflict.
- Third-Party software that is not compatible with the drivers.
- Missing or corrupted system files.
- Damaged Hard Drive or Memory Module.
- Malware Infections
Some of the solutions that i have read to fix this problem:
- Turn off Windows Fast Boot
- Update Hard Drive Drivers
- Scan For Malware
- Run the automatic repair (In Windows)
I was just wanted to get your thoughts on the situation in hopes that maybe someone has found a solution.
I would rather not have to Reformat the entire computer if possible.