Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photo editing~ People in a car

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 battywitch

battywitch

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 PM

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:48 PM

Hello,

I'm a learning photographer and I'm running into an issue.

I have dome some Pin Up style shoots and a Prom session where my subjects were posed as if driving in the old cars. I have yet to be blessed with good lighting while doing this shoots, so my subjects turn out foggy and dark inside the vehicle while the vehicle itself is clear.

How can I fix this in editing??

I have Corel PaintShop Pro x7 as my main photo editing software. I'm sure I can do something with layers to correct this, I'm just not sure exactly what steps to take.

Please help!?

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:40 PM

A search on YouTube produced several results... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+brighten+some+parts+of+a+picture.  I believe you should get a pretty good idea of what to do after watching one or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users