Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD every 5 mins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sillybear21

sillybear21

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:59 AM

Help me please. Keep getting BSOD every 5 mins with same error.

Page_Fault_in_Non_paged_Area.

Have done the "suggested troubleshooting methods". Disabling memory cache, starting in safe mode.

Only thing that worked was a fresh install of Windows 10 and that only lasted 2 weeks before it started again.

Have checked all of my hardware drivers, and done countless memtests, chkdsk and the likes. This is a very new PC

Built only 3 months ago.

Have found a error event in Event Viewer but I cant translate what it means.

Can anyone help me please.....

Fault bucket AV_R_INVALID_bcmwl63a!unknown_function, type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Cab Id: 6e449d29-cee9-4a29-b03f-6837dff289d8

Problem signature:
P1: 50
P2: fffff6fb400037a8
P3: 0
P4: 0
P5: 6
P6: 10_0_10586
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051016-4031-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-5906-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
C:\Windows\Temp\WER1889.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_50_d756e92e7cf4c4a5d5daa976b653e8c2d4e3e9d0_00000000_cab_0d0858ce

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report ID: 79090af3-0729-4a7d-89ef-ea41bb4414e8
Report Status: 0
Hashed bucket: 

Edited by sillybear21, 10 May 2016 - 04:03 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

The error says that the problem occurred in bcmwl63a

This is a driver for your Broadcom wireless card.

Please:

- download a fresh copy of the latest, W10 compatible wireless card drivers for your system from the manufacturer's website

- uninstall the current drivers from Control Panel...Programs and Features

- if you can't find it there, then uninstall it from Device Manager by right clicking on it and selecting "Uninstall".  If it offers to delete the driver software, check the box and click on OK (you want to remove the driver software)

- then install the freshly downloaded copy.

- monitor for further BSOD's

If the BSOD's continue, please:

1)  Run Driver Verifier according to these instructions:  http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html

2)  Please run this report collecting tool so that we can provide a complete analysis:  http://omgdebugging.com/bsod-inspector/
When done a Notepad document will open with the name of the file and it's location. (By default it'll be a .zip file located on your Desktop)
Simply upload the .zip file with your next post and we'll move on from there.

If it doesn't work for you, then please try this:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users