Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HoneyPots

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nosmos

Nosmos

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 PM

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:46 AM

Greetings folks,

Little unsure where to post this - but General Security seems (somewhat) fitting. 

So I am basically on the hunt for a 3rd party Honeypot system that myself and co-workers can use / access to, eventually, develop a catalog of new and emerging threats (to share etc).

I would seem that the terminology has changed a bit  as the technology has grown. Deception Technologies etc. Most of the companies I have stumbled upon offer a full security suite - cloud based etc. 

We simply want a honeypot of sorts, but not hosted here. Cloud VM - one that we can monitor and create a database from. 

Anyone have any information on where i can find something like this? Also, we do not want to build our own - in house. I have already checked out some of the open source programs. Though I suppose we could build on in the cloud...

Anyhow - if anyone has any information or can give me some good keywords to search google with (as I am running out of ideas). 

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users