Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Indiana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:38 AM

How do everyone,  im a 51 yr old huge gamer.  Ive been gaming since i was in the army when Nintendo was first coning out and i got my hands on final fantasy and zelda and ive been been a gamer ever since.  Im big into role players not into multi players or mmo's.  i hate that im forced to buy digital downloads and not "not hard copies" of a disc for trading and i have to use a game client.  My favorite games are are anything rpg, resident evil, gran turismo 3 & 4.  I also play games on emus on roms.  I run 3 pc my windows 7 on a emachine, my vista which is down and i hope a post will help me revive it, and a 2 windows xp which on of them has a story all its own.  i may post about it one day for your guy amuse and thoughts.  my hobbies are gaming gaming gaming sleeping to game some more...lol.  have a good day.

Edited by Sabastiondoggie, 09 May 2016 - 09:39 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,942 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards,
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:40 PM

yes i read all did i voilated anything to warrant the post above?  im not paranoid just curious.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:43 PM

No, you did nothing wrong.

What Quietman posted is general information that all new members need to be aware of.

If you look at his posts in Introductions you will see that is his standard reply.

I *think* others also use it or variation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users