Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sisters new laptop (design, light gaming, digital art.)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Carrot-Juice

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

hi!, im gonna start by disclaiming, although i know the basics im not very computer knowledgeable!

i recently got my new laptop and i really love it its running i7s and has a 940m, thats all good since i saved

ageeeesss for this and need pretty powerful components, but i already kinda knew what i would need and specs

and just needed to choose, and my budget was £800.

And that how i found out just how bleep my sisters 5+ year old asus laptop is from basic comparing

its running some old amd processer and some sort of od graphics has, 3gb ram! and a really crappy 500gb drive

it cant upgrade to windows 10 its that bad!

so we thaught about getting a new one and our budget for her is £400 (im paying half for her cos shes only 12 so she hasny got much)

she has just begun using digital art and is getting increasingly advanced and needs something she can grow into spec wise  as she advances

she also plays a few game but im sure if her bleepty asus can do it a cheaper new lapotp can do it!!

due to her art she needs a good(ish) screen (at least 1080p)

and she needs at least an i5 or an amd equivilant?

probs no graphics needed and battery life is not an issue and can be compromised as shes always plugged in.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users