The energy report looks OK.
Have you tried resetting the power configuration to default?
How about a RESET with the Keep My Files setting?
Your UEFI/BIOS (version FCKT65AUS) dates from 2015. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system. This is just in case there has been a recent update.
Only 9 Windows Update hotfixes installed. Most build 10586 (TH2/1511) systems have more than this. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available Windows Updates.
The actual number is not important. Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.
The WER section of the MSINFO32 report shows:
- numerous Live Kernel Events
- numerous STOP 0x141 errors that reference your Intel video drivers
- numerous errors with the Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost.exe
Please wait until the system goes into sleep, then recover and generate this report as soon as you are able:
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
STOP 0x141 errors are similar to the errors discussed in this link. Try the troubleshooting steps there: http://www.sysnative.com/forums/bsod-kernel-dump-analysis-debugging-information/35-video-tdr-timeout-0x116-0x117.html#post29532
Also, please monitor your temps with this free utility: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
Uninstall the Lenovo System Interface Foundation. No need to reinstall it unless you use The Lenovo Settings or Lenovo Companion applications.
From this link: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/HELP-lenovo-modern-imcontroller-pluginhost-is-it-a-virus/m-p/3320146
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.