Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trying to sinc? my windows 7 with ipad3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jacm

jacm

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

Everything seems to be above me. I want to get some photos copied from windows 7>my pictures to my ipad 3. I've tried everything but no success. An easy book, (so I'm told), to get them to work together but it still evades me. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 AM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

How are you trying to sync the computer with the iPod, wireless, wifi, USB?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 jacm

jacm
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:56 AM

I have managed to get a sync with my iPad and windows 7. I don't know how but it's working. I Uploaded photos form computer to icloud, made a copy. Then I went to my iPad and downloaded from icloud to iPad. In settings I had to tick from selection 'icloud or computer', ticked 'icloud'. made a copy. I seemed to work? This is completely new to me, but if you can tell me a different method I welcome your support. What I don't understand is an automatic sync with my iTunes but that is only to do with music?

I bought a book 'iPad - quick steps' by Joli Ballew which sent me in circles, it was above me!

Sorry, to answer your question; iPad with USB. and, I think wifi

Edited by jacm, 07 May 2016 - 09:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users