Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lel at how sad it is bc doesnt want to believe they dont know

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 kistonw

kistonw

• Banned
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:14 AM

I must have said 100x times symptons of infected pc. Last time i made this thread, the people in there literally had the nerve to come in and say exactly what i was complaining about, i wasnt infected. I found a hidden partition on my pc, after scanning all sectors for data, and found where my pc was being infected from. useless as bleep bc. peace

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,610 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:37 AM

I found a hidden partition on my pc, after scanning all sectors for data, and found where my pc was being infected from.

Good for you. Now do you have proofs of that? Right now, your word enough isn't enough to convince me (seeing how you acted in your last thread, and how you're acting now).

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:45 AM

useless as bleep bc.

Good.  Since you think we are useless, I hope you don't come asking for our useless help again.

#4 chalup

chalup

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:31 PM

You sound like you have schizophrenia. You might want to get that checked out.

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:14 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

If you can't be civil then don't say anything.

Insults are not tolerated here at Bleeping Computer.

My first inclination was to close this topic. However, I will hold off on that for now, although another moderator might close it.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 May 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#6 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:43 PM

It would appear that , again, you have actually provided no detail...I would have thought from your previous encounter with Grinler that you would have learned that detail is required in order for the volunteers here to help/comment/point you in the correct direction, etc etc

However, perhaps due to the fact that you are still in school, you have not yet grasped the necessities of communicating in a grown up environment.

Believe it or not the people here represent the best computer talent in the world. They are here so that you can learn from them. If you have found something on your pc that was not discussed/found on your previous visit here, then please tell us in detail where it was/what caused it/how it got there/how you found it/what has changed since since your last visit.

I was under the impression that you had a 'demo' copy of windows 10 that was causing some sort of conflict....if that situation has changed then we will need to know exactly why/in what way, etc etc

It is a simple fact that BC goes above and beyond what is available in other forums.......the fact that you have returned here is proof of that.

Now get your thinking cap on and figure out a way to make a progressive story of the drama with your PC.

If in fact you have solved its problems yourself....please tell us how you did that so that we can learn from you.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#7 kistonw

kistonw
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

Can't u read? Lol. Obviously it states that I can't Windows update or install, if nothing else.Just because I don't have a way for you to comprehend it, doesn't mean it's not there. Obviously malware is way ahead of bleeping computer, and while they progress, bc will be sitting in denial of any infections. I didn't expect help last time, but grinler too nice. In the end, he still assumed I'm retarded by saying it wasn't a infection, completely ignoring the signs of infection I try to detail. I can tell when my pic is running how it's supposed too, and I can tell when something is obviously wrong. I don't jump to the conclusion of infection, but I know my computer well. Root kits restart pcs to take full control, when my windows 10 install was still clean, my pc acted clean for a short while. For one reason or the other, when I restart Windows, I can tell the infection was more active. If I manage to get it semi clean, it would automatically restore itself to its infected state. Am I a douchebag for saying you guys are useless despite all the help? Most definitely. Do members here tell people what they believe 100% is true, is actually wrong? Most definitely. How about instead of looking for evidence of said infection, try listening to how people can tell is something wrong, then considering what they say? Don't you all realize I can see myself the lack of evidence? Don't u think if I knew how to give u the info needed I would?

#8 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,610 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

How about instead of looking for evidence of said infection, try listening to how people can tell is something wrong, then considering what they say? Don't you all realize I can see myself the lack of evidence? Don't u think if I knew how to give u the info needed I would?

We are trying to look for evidence of said infections, but you cannot provide any. Your word isn't a proof, I hope you know that.

Logs, files, screenshots, videos, etc. are. I could easily say "I'm infected by a NSA/FBI/CIA rootkit, I know it, but I can't provide any proofs of it", would you believe me? If you don't, it must because you have no idea of what you're talking about, and you don't know anything, right? This is according to your logic, of course.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#9 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:22 PM

How about you post a topic HERE 

You can start at step #6 in the Preparation Guide

AS you said, Grinler too nice. (He is also the owner of BC) but he still assumed you are retarded......NO. Those are not the words nor the inference from Grinler at all. If you are going to speak crap, at least be sure the crap is accurate.

Do you speak to your parents like this ?

Open a topic in the forum I linked to, and allow the experts there make the decision.  Do not speak to them in a discourteous manner.

Simply supply the logs which are asked for and then wait. Be patient. They are extremely busy.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#10 kistonw

kistonw
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

Well that depends. Can you guarantee the necessary tools to find ANY infection are available here? If you saw footprints in the sand, but no one around, you would just assume no one is around? If you told me you saw foot prints leading to a cabin, could see the light on inside the cabin, and could hear someone inside the cabin, then yes I would believe you. Even if I couldn't see anyone, I would assume he's hiding better than I can see, unlike bc who would assume the lights on due to a broken switch, and footprints are made from the wind lol. I'm not as experienced as people here, I don't know how to find evidence that would make you climb off that high horse. If you can see words, I state multiple times about me believing the removable disk that showed and won't disappear was related to the infection. I'm not sure if my pc is even clean yet, but when I began novice cleaning methods I found a hidden encrypted partition by scanning sectors. I decided to dis wipe with a wiping program off of hire a after running a partition program and it asking me for a username and password for the partition. If the people on bc, like you, learn to consider what people say, maybe "there's a remove able disc I believe is related to y infection/ my comp seems to be syncing with something/ I'm infected" should've been more than enough to warrant you "experienced helpers" to consider not jumping to "nope no malware" before asking to scan all sectors of my hard drive. Instead, even though I'm not sure how to be more clear, I get told my uninfected pc is a retail demo, clearly ignoring the fact that I said it ran fine at first - meaning unless my pc grew a mind of of its own and activated retaildemoservice, malware added it it. I also state task scheduler library was modified, with suspicious tasks being made, even right after installing Windows 10 via usb. I can tell my windows 10 install usb is infected, because there are some files on it that are ridiculously supicious, and since they appeared, I can't install Windows 10 without my pc failing the install somewhere in the middle, then restarting itself and completeing. It's obvious to me it something is interfering with the install, which id assume to be a rootkit that wants full control. But apparently to people here, since there's no log, there's nothing happening. there aren't many, but every once in a while here I'll read aomeone with the same far-fetched sounding problems - like how one man owned a whole network and his phone was infected then he could tell his whole network was infected. He mentioned how it seemed like the malware could remember which programs he ran, only being able to run antivirus programs once or twice before they stopped working. I believe he isn't as crazy as bc made him feel. Last night, after being told I wasn't infected, a scanner ran found 4 hijacking infections, 2 of which lead to Iexplorer and svchost. This may not be the type of proof you want, and it maybe hard to see, but it all points to a rootkit infection/hijacking to me. Or maybe to you, this all means nothing. I wouldn't be surprised lol.

#11 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:00 PM

kistonw, you have options:

Post the requested logs in Malware Removal Logs

OR

Seek help elsewhere.

Since this is basically a re-hash of a another topic by kistonw this one is closed due to the tone it is taking.
Plus, the discussion is a back and forth about things other than concrete HELP (scans, logs, etc) with getting rid of malware, which is the purpose of Am I Infected.

Everyone who has posted in this topic and the other have made their points.

kistonw, please do not start another topic about this-it will be closed if you do.
If you have any questions or concerns about the closure send them to me via private message.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 May 2016 - 07:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users