Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help help help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 is-it-a-fish

is-it-a-fish

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 06 December 2004 - 04:41 AM

i think i have knackered my cd drive i was burning a image useing alcohol and the disks i was useing are 700mb and the file was 750mb i have only realised tis so help would be appresiated...... quick before the wife gets up
words of wisdom

incase you were wondering...

lack of spelling

In these halls of mirrors built by liars i am a pale reflrestion of myself..

"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw." Anonymous

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  

Posted 22 December 2004 - 10:58 PM

This problem seems to have slipped under the radar and was missed. Are you still having a problem?

#3 is-it-a-fish

is-it-a-fish
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2004 - 06:57 AM

yes it refuses to read any cd what so ever i tried to rool it back with that windows program thingy and that didnt work.

roll not rool im a bloody idiot when i type fast

Edited by is-it-a-fish, 30 December 2004 - 06:58 AM.

words of wisdom

incase you were wondering...

lack of spelling

In these halls of mirrors built by liars i am a pale reflrestion of myself..

"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw." Anonymous

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2004 - 02:07 PM

It should have warned you that it was going to go past the normal length of a cd. If it warned you and you proceeded anyway, it is possible that the player/burner could have been damaged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users