Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello from here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimbo160

jimbo160

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:11 AM

am having problems with an older Compaq running windows xp. I got it from my stepson, as he was throwing it away, and i wanted to use it just to experiment with on other operating systems. I have toyed around with several ones, and now the pc is all screwed up. I have in the past solved, but now, i can't. 

Jimbo160

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 PM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:17 PM

First of all - Welcome to BC !

This part of BC is not for solving technical problems but for introducing yourself to the forum. Since you say you have an elderly Compaq runniing XP the thing to do is to go and start a topic of your own in the XP section of BC. Give a descriptiion of the computer -make and model - and details of your OS when you start this topic.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users