Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trump These Women...I Dare You

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:42 AM

Politicians' rants can cause some creative minds to sarcastically rebuke them. A great example of that is

below in response to you know who's declaring you know who wouldn't get 5% of the vote if she was not a WOMAN.

Disgusting..disgusting...disgusting...disgusting...everything to you know who is disgusting...that's right...disgusting.

_89494495_socialterri.jpg

One more great response....

_89485765_09a94704-47c2-4038-9c5a-58b211

Oh heck...Another....they won't stop!...

_89486390_c13592f8-99ba-406e-8499-905195

Edited by Queen-Evie, 06 May 2016 - 11:06 AM.
moved from General Chat to Speak Easy

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

He is a fool.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:32 PM

As has been said in the media before. The US thinks this is an election. The rest of the world thinks this is our national IQ test. It's not looking good.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:56 AM

My fave...
idiocracy_zpsojph13re.jpg

#5 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:04 AM

Seen in Norway...

mexfood-wall_zps4zhjpcjz.jpg

Edited by Union_Thug, 04 May 2016 - 10:39 PM.

#6 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,420 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:41 AM

Trump Reassures Supporters That He Still Opposes Women Who Were Born Women - The New Yorker

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After rattling many of his supporters by expressing tolerance toward transgender people, the Republican front-runner Donald J. Trump clarified on Friday that he still opposes women who were born women.

“The media has, per usual, tried to blow my words out of proportion,” Trump said on the Fox News Channel. “Just because I happen to think transgender people deserve our understanding in no way means that I feel that way about women who were born women.”...............

“When you start being respectful to one group it can kind of be a slippery slope,” Trump supporter Harland Dorrinson said. “I’m just glad he cleared it up, is all.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the banned in China THE ONION....a top news source:

Female Trump Supporters Just Feel More Comfortable With GOP Candidate Who’s Openly Horrible To Them - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

“It’s actually pretty refreshing to have a candidate who’s willing to come right out and disrespect women to our faces, rather than trying to conceal their actual views or spin their policy stances as if they’re beneficial to women,” said Trump supporter Laura Coyle[...]she stands with the billionaire due to his straightforward style of calling her gender worthless and disgusting up front.

palin-endorses-trump-cartoon-luckovich.j

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#7 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

Careful!  We might be discussing the presumptive President in front his face.

#8 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

Siblings creating, selling "woman cards"

Zach and Zebby Wahls came up with the idea after presidential candidate Donald Trump made a comment last week saying Hillary Clinton is playing the "woman card." After Trump made this comment, Zebby began to sketch Hillary as the woman card.

They started a Kickstarter campaign Thursday asking for $5,000. Within three and a half hours, the project was fully funded. They expected to raise the money by the end of May, and were shocked when they reached their goal before April had even ended. Their goal was to sell 250 decks, and so far have around 2,500 orders.

The deck will feature 13 women, each in all four suits. Some of the women include Clinton, Amelia Earhart, and Susan B. Anthony. Zebby Wahl has illustrated three of the thirteen women so far. She said it takes around 24 hours to complete a single illustration.

Link to K/Starter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zachwahls/the-woman-card-s

Spoiler

#9 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:26 PM

Maybe a bit off topic, but my history professor has noted that Trump is displaying the classic signs of Fascism. From what I've seen, I have to agree.

However... let's be careful to stick within the rules here :) Don't go too far with your insults... Trump might sue you ;)
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

#10 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,420 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:52 AM

Surely that wasn't a hand picked Trump U. professor. Fascist?....that's disgusting.

danzcolorplus6606.jpg

#11 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,420 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:50 AM

ScathEnfys....your professor may be onto something.

Trump Promises Paul Ryan That He’ll Sound Slightly Less Like Hitler - The New Yorker

QUOTE a bit:

“Paul basically said, ‘Can you help me out here? Can you not sound like Hitler all the time?’” Trump said. “And I was like, ‘Paul, I can absolutely do that for you.’”

As an example, Trump said, “Instead of saying I am going to round up people based on their religion, I’ll say that’s just a suggestion. Just like that, I’m fifty per cent less Hitlerish.”

Trump acknowledged that the challenge for him will be to sound somewhat less like Hitler to please congressional Republicans while still sounding enough like Hitler to avoid alienating his key constituencies of Nazis and white supremacists............

Personally, I'll not call him a white supremacist, fascist or Nazi unless he selects someone like David Duke for a running mate. I mean, he doesn't seem

to just be down on women of a certain religion or certain color....no woman escapes his sexist rhetoric...so he has that going for him.

#12 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:43 AM

@buddy215
It's just oddly strange... The buffoonery, the intense nationalism, the attacks on certain groups... All similarities to Mussolini and Hitler. He may attack women indiscriminately, but he attacks Muslims and Hispanics, so I think we can say he has some racist and "religionist" (what is the correct word?! I can't remember...) trends too. Yea, I know that isn't directly related to the thread, but I needed to explain the reasoning behind such a inflammatory statement.
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

#13 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:08 PM

He's a fool.  World leaders have to play politics and soften their tone, I don't.

#14 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,728 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 PM

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:10 AM

@ ScathEnfys

Your professor is 100% correct.

#15 buddy215

buddy215
  • Topic Starter

• 13,420 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:15 AM

Hey...it's 2016. Maybe its time for a change in what we expect in a First Lady. No more frumpy (Barbara) or respectable

by old standards Michelle...an Ivy League Princeton and Harvard Law School grad.

Maybe it is time for an upgrade to centerfold quality First Lady. Even though she is an import. Imagine the photo ops possibilities

in the Lincoln bedroom. Check out the inspirational Melania Trump. Notice the 18K seat belt buckles. That's classy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users