Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop Wifi keeps disconnecting??? Help!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Damian-Trevor

Damian-Trevor

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:35 AM

Hello everyone, I am Damian Trevor I need a suggestion from you all,regarding the problem of disconnecting and reconnecting of wifi. My laptop Wi-fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, i am quite worried as i am not able to work on my project without use of internet .Did any one face this type of problem??
If any, please suggest me what i do. 
I have Windows 7 installed in my laptop, So i reboot Windows 7 on my laptop twice but the same problem arises.
i am facing a lot of problem because most of my work is depend upon internet, & internet is not working because of wifi.
I also confirm that my laptop is within range of the wireless router. Proper signal are there,  but it continuously showing the same problem.so please help me out by your relevant solutions.

Thanks

Regards 
Damian Trevor

Edited by Queen-Evie, 02 May 2016 - 06:52 AM.
moved from Windows 7 to Networking

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 I_Just_Post_Here

I_Just_Post_Here

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 AM

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:27 AM

Hey Damian, have you updated your wifi adapted driver recently?
If you already have the latest driver, a reinstall of the driver may be a good idea.
To do this, simply search "update drivers" in the start menu, this should bring up the same program as in the attached image

Attached Files

#3 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,046 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 PM

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

Hello everyone, I am Damian Trevor I need a suggestion from you all,regarding the problem of disconnecting and reconnecting of wifi. My laptop Wi-fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, i am quite worried as i am not able to work on my project without use of internet .Did any one face this type of problem??
If any, please suggest me what i do. 
I have Windows 7 installed in my laptop, So i reboot Windows 7 on my laptop twice but the same problem arises.
i am facing a lot of problem because most of my work is depend upon internet, & internet is not working because of wifi.
I also confirm that my laptop is within range of the wireless router. Proper signal are there,  but it continuously showing the same problem.so please help me out by your relevant solutions.

Thanks

Regards 
Damian Trevor

Has this been a problem for awhile or just occured , have you updated Adapter Drivers and then it happened.

You can Rollback to original Driver within Device Manager if so , and available to do so { Not Greyed Out }.

#4 Damian-Trevor

Damian-Trevor
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

Thank you I_Just_Post_Here for suggesting me the solution, But recently i haven't updated my  wifi driver. It will working properly before a week, after that this problem of disconnecting and reconnecting of wifi occurs continuously. Many-a times i turn off my system doing working but the same issue occurs again. Can I reinstall the driver once again, it have been 3 weeks ago of updating all my laptop drivers. Is this ok to resolve this problem.

#5 Damian-Trevor

Damian-Trevor
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:21 AM

Thanks Haveachat, for your solution, But this problem started occurring since from last 1 week & no,  i haven't updated any Adapter Drivers before a week. it have been 3 week ago of updating all drivers of my laptop. From last Tuesday i am just restarting my system many a times but didn't work. So please help me if you have any more suggestion for this problem.

#6 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,046 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 PM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:46 AM

How did you update all drivers , 3 weeks ago ?

Depending on your Make and Model , i would try the the official site to get your drivers.

Some laptops also have a Drivers Folder when originally purchased , within C:\ Drive  eg: Toshiba / Drivers { But not all do }.

In the interim as this is not my field or am i an expert , download Speccy and post the results for others to also assist you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/speccy/

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users