Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issue with Avira Internet Security

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 skywreck

skywreck

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:28 AM

Good day

I recently purchased this software and I am having an issue with Input Director which I use to control two networked PCs at home.

When I start both PCs from cold I login on the Master which  then it fails to see the Slave and thus unable to use keyboard mouse to login to it. I can access the mapped Slave drives from the Master even though I still cannot use mouse/keyboard at login screen. If I then connect a keyboard to the Slave and login, the Master immediately sees the Slave. Both Input Director and Helper have been given Firewall permission on both PCs, but I'm stumped what is causing this lack of access at the start. I was using Avast Premier before and never had an issue and already regretting having bought this Avira package. Their support also sucks.

Any advice or suggestions much appreciated.

Joe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users