Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

have you ever been accused

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 n_lee

n_lee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:57 PM

by your friends or family or even by your partner that you did something to him\her PC\smartphon\tablet etc?

and if you do how did you deal with that?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 PM

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:51 PM

Just let it roll over... Eventually they will see the truth. I'm assuming you didn't do the thing you were accused of?
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

#3 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:49 PM

No, I have not.

#4 johnmeehan

johnmeehan

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:05 PM

I was accused by the U.S. Dept. of Justice Executive Office for Immigration Review for misconduct after ten years of employment during the last five of which I received outstanding performance awards, cash awards promotions and quality step increases.

My real "crime" is I reported three Immigration Judges (Adminisrative Law Judges not Article 3 Judges) of violating Federal law by bringing contraband prohibited by Federal law (booze) into a prison that housed both Immigration detainees and Federal Bureau of Prisons convicted felons.  An incident the Judges admitted.

Those same Judges (Sean H. Keenan, Thomas M. O'leary and John Davis) also instructed staff to falsify computer records related to bond proceeedings.  According to Agency Counsel Charles F. Smith the Judges merely instructed staff to help them pad their case processing statistics and did nothing wrong.

I had also been called as a witness by another agency employee in a a discrimination complaint she had filed against the agency.

The government does not appreciate people who "rock the boat" by telling the truth.

My case was referenced as being incorrectly decided by Thomas DeVine of the Government Accountability Project in testimony he provided before committees of both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.  During which testimony he stated that the Merit Systems Protection Board (which is supposed to protect whistleblowers) is merely a rubber stamp for government agencies and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has taken it upon themselves to re-write the whistle blower protection laws ignoring the clear wording of those laws and the clear intent of Congress.

Edited by johnmeehan, 08 May 2016 - 12:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users