Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Old troll_New member

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A_BeautifulMess

A_BeautifulMess

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:45 AM

I've watched and read this site for several years but although I needed help, never directly asked for it. Saw the Enigma suit Go Fund Me article and thought it was time I joined I and showed my support for this site. I'm a big fan, even if I usually don't have a clue if these threads are English? I don't speak geek (wish that I did) ;(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,078 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:26 AM

G'day A_BeautifulMess, and Welcome to BC

Dont be backward in coming forward....in other words, if you feel the need to ask...Do So !....there is no embarrassment here....only questions that go unanswered.

If the level of 'geek speek' is over your head....ask the antagonizer to speak in plain english !!....after all, BC is designed as a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers in an atmosphere that is both helpful and welcoming.....

As Grinler wold put it...

First and foremost, I would like to welcome you to Bleeping Computer. Our community is devoted to teaching you how to use your computer and to solve computer problems in an easy to understand manner. While many of our members

originally came to the site with a computer problem, many have decided to stay after their problem was solved to help take part in and further develop our community. From computer support and education, to forums games, or to just helping

others, Bleeping Computer has become a warm and welcome spot on the Internet that I am proud to say many people call home.

If you are reading this tutorial then you are most likely new to BleepingComputer.com and/or this type of online message forum. I have created this tutorial so that you can quickly and easily become a participating member of our community.

Whether you are here to help others, receive help, or to just chat about everyday life, after you read this tutorial you will easily be able to achieve your goals.

I look forward to reading your first post !

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 A_BeautifulMess

A_BeautifulMess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:25 PM

Thank you so much Condobloke for the warm and friendly welcome,

"Only questions that go unanswered" :lmao:

I guess I better ask you then if you will wish me luck finding/getting any answers I need

Jen

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,078 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:48 PM

No luck required mate.....just a little patience sometimes, waiting for the person who has the answer to come along (and hopefully that person will also have the ability to explain in laymen terms)

I will watch for your name in the new postings.

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users