Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

call in progress, can not configure router, please try later

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gersgirl

gersgirl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

Hi all I am pulling my hair out. I have a new huawei b593 4g lte router. I can access the config page but when ever i try to submit ANYTHING, even admin pass. I get this error. call in progress, can not configure router, please try later

i have searched the net till my eyes hurt, even in chinese through a translator page lol please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bludgard

bludgard

• Members
  • 934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:30 PM

Try calling the service provider to confirm compatibility. If it happens to be compatible and still issues... maybe a failure in the device. Service provider would be my starting point. They want you connected and generating revenue: They may offer insight that I am not privy to.

Edit: Make sure access to router is by cable.

Edited by bludgard, 30 April 2016 - 10:31 PM.

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

Try another browser like firefox, or if using Chrome try using Internet explorer. You can also try compatibility mode in IE. I have found some network devices do not like chrome, but work fine in Firefox. It could also be the device is locked by your ISP (unless you own the router).

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users