Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen - Virus ? or what is damaged ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kingwolf85

Kingwolf85

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

Hello.

Please we would need help. On my PC i get after playing or useing the Internet i get an Blue Screen Failer. The time is very different. Almost the same Blue Screen so far. I screened it now and hope somebody can help me. In an other side Firefox Explorer shots down himself while Surfing. Also sometime i get an Direct X Buffer Failer the PC just closing the Programm where i am in. In that case i am able to restart the program and reuse it.

Sometimes i just get dropped out of an Programm and sometimes PC shots down with the Bluescreen.

Thx for your Time and work.

Kingwolf

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,659 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:54 PM

Hi Kingwolf85 :welcome:

That BSID message is possibly a RAM or Windows problem, not malware.

We're not knowledgable in those matters in this forum so I suggest you start a topic in our Windows forum.

If the problem isn't resolved, you are welcome to come back and start a new topic here.

Please let me know if you're happy to do that or if you'd like to continue with it here.

Satchfan

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#3 Kingwolf85

Kingwolf85
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:22 PM

Thx for your fast Answer. I will do that. Thx a lot.

Kingwolf

#4 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,659 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:34 AM

:thumbup2:  Good luck.

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#5 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,659 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:34 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users