Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

More Xp Speedup Tweaks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  • Local time:04:02 AM

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:43 AM

Apologies in advance if this has been posted elsewhere: Tweaks

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,374 posts
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:30 PM

I think it should be noted for informational purposes that the last update to that page is just over 2 years old. It also refers to BlackViper.com which is an archived site now and has not been operational for almost 2 years. The advice that BlackViper gives should be used with caution if you do not know what services you are disabling. As with any tweaks know what you are doing before proceeding. You could render your machine inoperable.

The point I am trying to make is that the information is "dated" and may not be the best thing for "current" systems. This is not to say the information is invalid. Only to say, proceed with caution.

Be (What the heck am I doing?) Safe :thumbsup:

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users