Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Playput - Steganography - failed ( report )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haxor420

Haxor420

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:09 AM

i want to know it for my study purpose and not for malicious activity. so i hope you can help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:23 AM

Hi Haxor, your question has been submitted for review by those more senior than me, if it is decided it's within the forum rules, someone will re-open your topic.
Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

After reviewing the topic, it has been decided that Bleeping Computer is not the place to discuss this.

We cannot be totally assured that your intentions are good. If we allow this, it will open the door for others with malicious intent to use it for their nefarious purposes.

This topic is closed.

If you have any questions regarding the closure, please send me a private message.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 26 April 2016 - 10:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users