Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

GPO

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trevorcork

trevorcork

• Members
  • 359 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:10 AM

Hi i want too learn about Group policy i havent dont anything on it yet really, any good ebooks or tutorials i could look up? i want too know how to set it up, how to set it so certain users cant do certain things

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 PM

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

Hi i want too learn about Group policy i havent dont anything on it yet really, any good ebooks or tutorials i could look up? i want too know how to set it up, how to set it so certain users cant do certain things

I would just poke around in the GP settings or google what specifically you are trying to deny. Microsoft help isnt too bad at explaining the various settings.
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users