Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware disabled ,start menu , cortana and whatever is in taskbar..

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Evilbax

Evilbax

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:56 AM

Hi

i have no Idea But a Malware disabled ,start menu , cortana and whatever is in taskbar..

i had this problem with my Laptop (Surface 3 pro) and i thought it's because windows 10th isn't Ready enough

but when i borrowed it to my friend ,some how he fix it..

he told me that laptop had virus and he cleaned..

now my PC got that kinda bleep (i dont know if is wirus , trojan , malware or something)

and i cant get my friend..

so..

can every one Help me.?

How should i fix this problem

how i delete virus and how i fix my task bar..?

Edited by Queen-Evie, 26 April 2016 - 08:32 AM.
moved from Windows 10 Support to Am I Infected

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Evilbax

Evilbax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:32 AM

any one can help me..?.?

anyone..?

this is a totally fixable problem as i said

just  tell me how.. please...

#3 bobjimmy123

bobjimmy123

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 AM

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:34 AM

Its very hard to understand what the issue is. Maybe post a screenshot of the problems you're seeing?

#4 Evilbax

Evilbax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:16 AM

Screenshot 

Taskbar_virusf.gif

Edited by Evilbax, 28 April 2016 - 02:25 AM.

#5 Evilbax

Evilbax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:53 AM

even when i press the "Win" Key on the keyboard , it will not do any thing...

it's like some kind of look for anything that is on the taskbar.. 

i've to shut down my computer from "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" Menu..

#6 bobjimmy123

bobjimmy123

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:29 AM

That seems like a very strange issue. Maybe one of your mouse buttons is broken? It looks like Windows is recognizing the mouse movements but if you can't click anything then that might be it.

#7 bobjimmy123

bobjimmy123

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

After watching that GIF a few more times it looks like you might also have some strange issue with touch-screen. Is your computer an All-in-One or a tablet of some sort?

#8 Evilbax

Evilbax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:06 PM

That seems like a very strange issue. Maybe one of your mouse buttons is broken? It looks like Windows is recognizing the mouse movements but if you can't click anything then that might be it.

my mouse is ok

it'll work everywhere but task bar

and on the other hand

i also use trackpad , and touchsecreen and even keyboard .. they cant be all damaged at the same time..

After watching that GIF a few more times it looks like you might also have some strange issue with touch-screen. Is your computer an All-in-One or a tablet of some sort?

yes my computer (laptop) has touch screen

as i told i had the very same trouble with my tablet (serface3 pro)  and some body fix it and told me that was a virus..

now i have this kinda bleep again , and this time i have my laptop ruined and i cant find any way..

i dont think that , that is the problem with touch screen , cause that will work every where without any issue..

a hint (both of the victims , had-have windows 10th)

#9 bobjimmy123

bobjimmy123

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:18 PM

Yeah I mean you can try running a virus scanner like Malwarebytes. If that doesn't find anything then I don't know what else to tell you except to reinstall Windows

#10 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:45 PM

Please read the pinned topics at the top of the forum for instructions on how to post here.

I'm not a malware expert, but at work we usually end up "fixing" these by creating a new profile - and then copying the data over from the old profile to the new profile.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#11 Evilbax

Evilbax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:20 AM

could you Introduce me an anti-virus that you believe could help..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users