Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Celron vs Pentium 4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aeontk

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:46 AM

My pentium 4 runs GTA San Andreas witout an external Graphics Card smoothly but my other pc with a celeron runs d gta not smoothly at all i was thinking of replacing the celeron chip with a pentium 4 HT is dat a good idea plz help

Edited by hamluis, 05 May 2016 - 07:03 PM.
Moved from Buying New to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,293 posts
  • Local time:03:16 AM

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:34 AM

Pentium 4 single core with HT is probably faster than single core Celeron.

#3 LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:43 PM

That's right pentium 4 with ht is faster than celeron. If there was celeron dual core then it was another thing but pentium 4 is good for low games.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users