Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Helpwith DLNA Video Network Streams Timeout

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LedaOhio

LedaOhio

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 AM

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:51 AM

It was never doing this before.. Anyway..

O/S Win7 Ult x64
With MediaMonley stripped down as DLNA Video server only. No Added Ticked boxes for search strings, Mp3 play, online database etc.. Just what is needed to stream DLNA Mp4 files.

I've been all through the Mediamonkey site and updated my version as they suggested. I've also reformatted the box and re-installed from an FDISK and my streams still stop after an hour or so.

I've also set the LAN timeout
net config server /autodisconnect:-1
Even though this relates to Mapped drives and not DLNA streams.

Would any have any ideas of the tops of your head of what this may be?
Logging my Television off DLNA to regular Cable and then,... BACK to the DLNA plays again fine for a while.. But does it again.
It is getting to be a pain to restart and having to find the spot in whatever show/movie it stopped at each time.

Am grasping at straws now..

Respectfully,....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users