Goes without saying that I'm on Windows 10 (64bit) latest build with literally everything updated except for my graphics card (using a hotfix nvidia driver as the problem lies on their end).
Now the problem I have goes as follows. At random times possibly due to some specific key strokes my windows feels like I'm pressing some button repeatedly (as in spammed not held down) and this causes issues such as being unable to capitalize the letter c via RIGHT SHIFT. This goes on with other key combos such as trying to hold down both S and D (popular in video games where you strafe while moving backwards) which ends up with no response. Neither of the letters are sent through however here's the real odd thing. For the both previously shown examples (Right Shift + C and S + D) there is a case where they do work. If I press Right Shift and then C without holding down either but in a very quick transition it will work properly as in capitalize c and the same goes for S and D however that is not as useful. One thing I'd like to note is that via SharpKeys a tool I downloaded purely to test what is being pressed without my personal input claims that my F4 key is being used along with 2 unknown keys. These 2 unknown keys can not be blocked via sharpkeys as it can not recognize the device that sends those inputs properly outside of their respective ID which I assume is a format used by sharpkeys. When this issue first occurred I initially assumed that it was related to my touchpad driver however after completely removing it, reinstalling it, using the default windows driver and so on nothing really changed. Because of this unknown button press my searchbar or URL and this goes on for anything that happens to work as a drop-down menu will seem to be "coming up" just like when you click on it to see what you've previously typed or to select a different entry (say via Run Command) however that disappears fast and comes up again and goes on like that until I press my Shift button. Since this issue is random it could happen again in less than 5 seconds after the shift press so I do believe this to be a driver issue somewhere that I have not been able to reach by myself. One last thing that I could add to this is that my button presses seem to be a bit unresponsive as in I'm normally a fast-typing person and that I am very accurate with my button presses however since this issue came by some of my key presses do not go through but just so you have a better view on this here's an example: I was typing to someone and some of the letters simply didn't come off such as "suc" instead of "such" and the list goes on. Before you bombard me with claims that my PC might be infected and so on please do bare in mind that I am a proper (another example while typing proper only propr came out) Power User and know what I'm doing and as such have checked for possible infections at the very moment I had this issue. That means hijackthis/tdss killer/rkill/malwarebytes etc along with event viewer checks and memory pool logs you name it. If you still believe that this might be some form of infection then please provide a reason as to why you think that to be the case. I don't want generic answers of do logs of this and that as I know how to look through logs myself and have already done that rest assured. I'm around 80% sure this has to be some form of a driver issue. The other 20% goes to a possible registry corruption however for that to be truly the case it would need those button presses to be legit keyboard/mouse buttons and not unknown ones.