Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infeccion por ramsoware cryptoloker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 bobillo

bobillo

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:47 AM

Hola, mi pc ha Sido infectado por cryptoloker, ya esta desinfectado Pero los Archivos estan encryptados.Que puedo hacer??

Edited by bobillo, 22 April 2016 - 06:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:31 AM

We need more information on what ransomware encrypted your files in order to guide you to the right information, and whether there is a way to decrypt your data.

We need to know what extension was added to files, if any, and the filename of the ransom notes.

You may also use the service in my signature to upload an encrypted file and ransom note, and it will give you the information you need.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,918 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:47 PM

El original ransomware cryptolocker la que apareció por primera vez en el principio de septiembre 2013 ... ya no existe y no se ha puesto de junio de 2014. Hay muchas variantes imitador ransomware, que pretenden ser o utilice el nombre cryptolocker pero esas infecciones no son los mismos . Cualquier referencia a cryptolocker y recuperar las claves para no funcionará más. Para que alguien le ayude, tenemos que identificar específicamente desee infección ransomware se está tratando. ¿Hay algunas extensiones de archivos adjuntos a los archivos? ¿Ha encontrado ninguna nota de rescate?

Haga clic en el enlace a continuación (El mismo en la firma del Demonslay335), enviar la nota de rescate y un archivo de muestra cifrada ... a continuación, proporcionar esa información en su próxima respuesta.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 bobillo

bobillo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

We need more information on what ransomware encrypted your files in order to guide you to the right information, and whether there is a way to decrypt your data.

We need to know what extension was added to files, if any, and the filename of the ransom notes.

You may also use the service in my signature to upload an encrypted file and ransom note, and it will give you the information you need.

Te envío la informacion suministrada sobre este ramsoware

2 resultados
Crypt0L0cker
 Este ransomware tiene ninguna forma conocida de descifrar los datos en este momento.

Se recomienda hacer copias de seguridad de sus archivos cifrados, y la esperanza de una solución en el futuro.

Identificado por:

• sample_extension : .encrypted

Haga clic aquí para obtener más información sobre Crypt0L0cker
KeRanger
 Este es el ransomware descodificarse!

Identificado por:

Haga clic aquí para obtener más información sobre KeRanger

#5 bobillo

bobillo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

El original ransomware cryptolocker la que apareció por primera vez en el principio de septiembre 2013 ... ya no existe y no se ha puesto de junio de 2014. Hay muchas variantes imitador ransomware, que pretenden ser o utilice el nombre cryptolocker pero esas infecciones no son los mismos . Cualquier referencia a cryptolocker y recuperar las claves para no funcionará más. Para que alguien le ayude, tenemos que identificar específicamente desee infección ransomware se está tratando. ¿Hay algunas extensiones de archivos adjuntos a los archivos? ¿Ha encontrado ninguna nota de rescate?

Haga clic en el enlace a continuación (El mismo en la firma del Demonslay335), enviar la nota de rescate y un archivo de muestra cifrada ... a continuación, proporcionar esa información en su próxima respuesta.

Hola de nuevo ,te envío la información suministrada acerca del ramsoware 

2 resultados
Crypt0L0cker
 Este ransomware tiene ninguna forma conocida de descifrar los datos en este momento.

Se recomienda hacer copias de seguridad de sus archivos cifrados, y la esperanza de una solución en el futuro.

Identificado por:

KeRanger

Identificado por:

#6 bobillo

bobillo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:12 AM

Te envío la informacion suministrada sobre este ramsoware

2 resultados
Crypt0L0cker

Identificado por:

KeRanger

Identificado por:

¿qué debo hacer?

#7 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,579 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

If your infected computer was Windows, you unfortunately have been hit by Crypt0L0cker, which has no solution (KeRanger is only an option if you were infected on a Mac - I have no way of telling for sure from the website since you could be connecting from a different computer). Crypt0L0cker would also make more sense, since they are pushing it in multiple languages. You should have a ransom note that has the words "Crypt0L0cker" at the top, and it would be in your language most likely.

You can only pay the ransom, or restore from backups. Otherwise, it is recommended to backup your encrypted files and hope for the future. Follow the provided link for more information on Crypt0L0cker (aka TorrentLocker).

Click here for more information about Crypt0L0cker

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#8 bobillo

bobillo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

If your infected computer was Windows, you unfortunately have been hit by Crypt0L0cker, which has no solution (KeRanger is only an option if you were infected on a Mac - I have no way of telling for sure from the website since you could be connecting from a different computer). Crypt0L0cker would also make more sense, since they are pushing it in multiple languages. You should have a ransom note that has the words "Crypt0L0cker" at the top, and it would be in your language most likely.

You can only pay the ransom, or restore from backups. Otherwise, it is recommended to backup your encrypted files and hope for the future. Follow the provided link for more information on Crypt0L0cker (aka TorrentLocker).

Click here for more information about Crypt0L0cker

He encontrado una herramienta llamada TorrentUnlocker,me podria ayudar.Gracias.

#9 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,579 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:54 AM

He encontrado una herramienta llamada TorrentUnlocker,me podria ayudar.Gracias.

Nathan's tool no longer works, it only worked on very old variants from almost 2 years ago.

The easy decryption method in TorrentLocker has been fixed by the developer. We have no way of decrypting your files anymore.

#10 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,918 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

En lugar de tener a todos con temas individuales, sería mejor (y más manejable para el personal) si publicado ninguna más preguntas, comentarios o solicitudes de asistencia para el enlace de la discusión el tema de ayuda proporcionada por Demonslay335. Para evitar confusiones innecesarias ... este tema está cerrado.

Gracias
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users