Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Eksplorasi.exe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zildjiane

zildjiane

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:05 PM

Hey Evryone,

I can't seem to remove the "eksplorasi.exe" error that appears on my laptop everytime i use it. Please send me some helpful TIPS and/or CURE to this issue.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Zildjiane

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:12 PM

Hi zildjiane
to find out what this is, click... Here
then i suggest you post a HJT log and let the experts help you out.
To post a Hjt ...click ...Here for full instructions.
After you have posted your log... please do not alter or change anything on your computer.... as any changes could well effect your log.
Please be patient as the Hjt team are all volunteers and logs are answered on a first come , first serve basis.
But don't worry, someone will answer you and will help you out with this problem.
Also.... after your log is posted, please do not try to add to your post. The Hjt team will always look for 0 replies... if you add to your post, it will show 1 reply and one of the team may think that someone has already answered you.

Edited by Starbuck, 05 August 2006 - 04:18 PM.

BBPP6nz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users