Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus keeps restarting my pc HELP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VeteranAtGames2

VeteranAtGames2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 AM

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:21 PM

Ok so I screwed up bad and installed a program and got a virus.
What this virus does is it starts up as soon as I log in and blocks my desktop, when I try to use my windows key and go to task manager and end its task as soon as I end it it restarts my pc, it then does the same thing when I log back on. Plz help me out and help me to fix this as its the weekend and I want to play some Garry's mod with my bros.
Ps I'm posting this from my iPad incase you are wondering
Here is a pic of the error http://imgur.com/Yh7jaWD

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 10 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 VeteranAtGames2

VeteranAtGames2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 AM

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

When I press cancel it also restarts my PCs and the phone number is fake I checked

#3 Plumber

Plumber

• Members
  • 409 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:16 PM

Don't think I can help you much but try this,it has always worked for me.Don't end it in task manager,while it's open go to startup and

uncheck the box if you see it there.99% of the time that will work and then restart and work from there.Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users