Some internet searching including looking through YouTube turns up many interesting information about smartphones but not everything that I searched for.
Android is a common operating system but so much is not clear.
- How do you turn OFF the operating system or the smartphone? In Windows (like Windows 10 or Vista) on a regular computer, you turn it off by just choosing ShutDown, and this closes Windows and turns off the computer. What do you do to turn off a smartphone?
- How do you handle email on smartphones? Do you just open a browser and go to the site which has your web mail account, sign in, and then use your email the same way as on a notebook or tower computer?
- How do you update or download and install updates for the installed Android operating system? Do something the way you do for Windows 7 or Vista, like "Check for Updates" and select to download and install them? Are there options or setting for this?
- Is a cheap smartphone (like under $50) and a low priced plan (like, especially Tracfone) a good way to learn and use cell phone service on a smartphone?
- Uninstall unnecessary Apps easy to do?
Maybe more questions as they occur...